Collaboration is the key to achieving positive, community-driven outcomes for the environment and agriculture in the South West.
Our membership is made up of our regional partners: leaders from grassroots community, catchment and Landcare groups. We call this the SWCC Association…and it’s growing!
Being a member means having input into strategic governance, investment planning and the direction of Landcare in the region. Our members provide us with important local knowledge so that we can ensure our work, although regional and strategic in its approach, supports local priorities.
The Association meets quarterly and the minutes are available upon request.
- Christine Kershaw – Independent Chair, South West Catchments Council
- Boyd Wykes – Chair, Cape to Cape Catchments Group
- Doug Cherry – Chair, Katanning Landcare
- Joanna Wren – Chair, Lower Blackwood Landcare
- Jon Adams – Chair, Dumbleyung Landcare
- Julian Sharp – Chair, Warren Catchments Council
- Kevin Martin – Chair, Leschenault Catchment Council
- Per Christensen – Chair, Blackwood Basin Group
- Will Hosken – Chair, GeoCatch