Collaboration is the key to achieving positive, community-driven outcomes for the environment and agriculture in the South West.
Our membership is made up of our regional partners: leaders from grassroots community, catchment and Landcare groups. We call this the SWCC Association…and it’s growing!
Being a member means having input into strategic governance, investment planning and the direction of Landcare in the region. Our members provide us with important local knowledge so that we can ensure our work, although regional and strategic in its approach, supports local priorities.
The South West Catchments Council Constitution can be downloaded here.
- Adrian Azzari-Colley – Chair, Leschenault Catchment Council
- Bill Biggs – Independent Chair, South West Catchments Council
- John Cresswell – Chair, Nature Conservation Margaret River Region
- Felicity Bradshaw – Chair, GeoCatch
- Todd Gray – Chair, Dumbleyung Landcare
- Julia Ann Boyle – Blackwood Environment Society
- Julian Sharp – Chair, Southern Forest Community Landcare (formerly Warren Catchment Council)
- Per Christensen – Chair, Blackwood Basin Group
- Scott Newbey – Chair, Katanning Landcare
- Tim Crimp – Chair, Lower Blackwood LCDC