AICD director training for cattle producers
swccnrm, , Biodiversity, News, Threatened Species
A successful trial demonstrating that Felixer™ cat grooming traps are safe to deploy around numbats means that effective control...
swccnrm, , News
Wheatbelt NRM is leading the development of a new statewide website tool for growers. AgTrialsWA will emphasise improving soil...
Peter Clifton, , Regional Landcare Facilitator, News, Sustainable Agriculture
For the past 20 years, Donnybrook farmer Brett Kirkpatrick has been making compost to help grow biodynamic vegetables and...
Peter Clifton, , Regional Agriculture Landcare Facilitator, News, Sustainable Agriculture
With two early storms causing significant erosion in parts of Western Australia earlier this year, some producers may be...
swccnrm, , News
Gaia Resources launched its free, online Environmental QGIS training course earlier this month. The course was designed with the...
Enhanced Remnant Vegetation Pilot 29 September, 2021
On 29th September 2021, the Australian Government ...
Payments to South West Farmers to Improve Native Remnant Vegetation 1 September, 2021
On 31st August, the Australian Government announce...
Soils Health Podcast Series 5 October, 2021
The Soils Health podcasts are produced by the Univ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report