In recognition of her dedication and commitment to protecting our South West coastline, Yallingup local, Jen Mitchell, has been awarded the 2016 John Oldham Conservation Employee Award. The Conservation Council of Western Australia awarded Jen for her efforts in supporting its citizen science micro-plastics initiative. As the South West...
Author Archive for: Nerilee
Carbon+Biodiversity Expressions of Interest 4 March, 2021
On 5th March, the Australian Government announced ...
Testing the reliability of phosphorus recommendations: Preliminary results from the uPtake project 25 February, 2021
Preliminary results from two years of pasture tria...
Growing with Grazing Matcher 25 February, 2021
Rosa Glen sheep producer Kevin Silverthorne can’...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report