More than 30 people from across the region joined Wadandi/Pibulmun cultural custodian Iszaac Webb at Barrabup Pool Nannup this week to learn more about native plants and trees and the pollination benefits to agriculture. Participants relaxed in a magnificent bush classroom fringed by tea-trees while Mr Webb of the...
Archive for category: Cultural Connections
Exploring the connection between Aboriginal culture and pollination is the focus of a SWCC workshop on Wednesday 5 June at Barrabup Pool near Nannup. Wadandi/Pibulmun cultural custodian Iszaac Webb of the Undalup Association will share his traditional ecological knowledge and understanding of the location with participants. SWCC project manager...
Matching stocking rate to carrying capacity 4 August, 2021
Optimising your stocking rate is closely linked to...
Reducing pesticide susceptibility with IPM 4 August, 2021
Pesticides are the backbone of crop protection sys...
Carbon Farming Methods Have Real Benefits 30 July, 2021
By Peter Clifton, Regional Agriculture Landcare Fa...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report