South West Catchments Council (SWCC) has released a report on the key drivers, as well as barriers and risks, of the uptake of regenerative agriculture practices by farmers in Western Australia. The report recommends to government a series of actions that, if applied, may assist farmer’s in their decision...
Archive for category: Featured News 2
October 28 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Tagasaste lifting production on erosion-prone deep sands 1 October, 2020
With two early storms causing significant erosion ...
Salinity expansion still a risk despite reduced rainfall 30 September, 2020
With decreasing rainfall, there has been an expect...
Confinement feeding trial provides multiple benefits for beef producer 1 October, 2020
While confinement feeding is considered most relev...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report