South West Catchments Council (SWCC) has released a report on the key drivers, as well as barriers and risks, of the uptake of regenerative agriculture practices by farmers in Western Australia. The report recommends to government a series of actions that, if applied, may assist farmer’s in their decision...
Archive for category: Featured News 2
Matching stocking rate to carrying capacity 4 August, 2021
Optimising your stocking rate is closely linked to...
Reducing pesticide susceptibility with IPM 4 August, 2021
Pesticides are the backbone of crop protection sys...
Carbon Farming Methods Have Real Benefits 30 July, 2021
By Peter Clifton, Regional Agriculture Landcare Fa...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report