APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED The Communities Environment Program, first announced by the Federal Government in March 2019, released its Grant Opportunity Guidelines recently. The program provides each electorate throughout the country up to $150,000 to fund small, community-led environment projects that address local environmental priorities. To be eligible, your...
Archive for category: Grants
SWCC Signs Recovery Plan for Boranup Forest 18 January, 2022
The Calgardup Fire of December 2021 which burned v...
A Dog’s Day Out to Protect Possums 17 January, 2022
SWCC Threatened Species Project Manager, Jaya Vaug...
Be a Responsible Pet Pawrent this Christmas! 23 December, 2021
This Christmas, you could secure your place on San...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report