APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED The Communities Environment Program, first announced by the Federal Government in March 2019, released its Grant Opportunity Guidelines recently. The program provides each electorate throughout the country up to $150,000 to fund small, community-led environment projects that address local environmental priorities. To be eligible, your...
Archive for category: Grants
December 8 @ 6:30 pm - 8:15 pm
Fair Harvest Permaculture
Western ringtail possum conservation at the Dolphin Festival 30 November, 2020
South West Catchments Council participated in the ...
Indoor cat focus group in the Bunbury region 30 November, 2020
South West Catchments Council facilitated a focus ...
Data collection begins for avocado eDNA Project 30 November, 2020
Curtin University PhD student Joshua Kestel was ou...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report