APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED The Communities Environment Program, first announced by the Federal Government in March 2019, released its Grant Opportunity Guidelines recently. The program provides each electorate throughout the country up to $150,000 to fund small, community-led environment projects that address local environmental priorities. To be eligible, your...
Archive for category: Grants
Western Ringtail Possums Graduate Finishing School 10 June, 2021
A class of twenty rehabilitated western ringtail p...
Threatened Species Regional Events Fund 2021-22 1 June, 2021
The South West Catchments Council is offering gran...
Selecting and testing biological amendments 20 May, 2021
Main points: Farmers should understand what differ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report