A survey of avocado growers in the South West Region found that three-quarters of the 20 respondents encourage pollinators...
Archive for category: Pollination
While no farmer likes to see their land degraded, the cost of revegetating can sometimes outweigh productivity benefits. But...
Trial aims to avoid costly losses of nitrogen fertiliser 23 June, 2020
Nothing frustrates beef and sheep producers like a...
How well does your pasture meet livestock feed requirements? 23 June, 2020
Supplementary feeding of livestock is a costly but...
Additional funding underpins NRM WA collaborative effort 3 June, 2020
Chair of NRM WA, Dr Rob Keogh has thanked the WA S...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report