Nothing frustrates beef and sheep producers like a late break-of-season. After months of supplementary feeding, the rain comes when temperatures are cold, slowing the break-down of organic soil nitrogen and pasture growth, and creating less than ideal conditions for grazing. In this situation nitrogen fertilisers are often used to...
Archive for category: Ramsar
There was a buzz of a different kind at Narrogin Primary School recently as 24 students enjoyed an innovative drone flying incursion by SWCC. During a 10-minute flight orientation session, the students took the controls of seven mini Mambo drones weighing 63 grams each and flew these within large...
Establishing and grazing saltbush 9 November, 2020
How deep would you plant a saltbush seedling? The ...
Sheep producers share their experiences with confinement feeding 30 October, 2020
Sheep producers interested in confinement feeding ...
Fit-for-purpose trees and shrubs on farms 30 October, 2020
Nurseries are finalising orders for 2021 over the ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report