Supplementary feeding of livestock is a costly but necessary part of farming in Western Australia. To get the best...
Archive for category: Grazing Matcher
Most farm paddocks have a long history of phosphorus build-up that represents a lifetime of investment in soil fertility....
Livestock producers make a lot of decisions that affect the profitability of their business. Stocking rates, feed purchases and...
Recent interviews with livestock producers have highlighted the importance placed on deferred grazing in autumn. The aim of autumn...
A year-long extension program supported by South West Catchments Council has helped 12 livestock entities implement changes to increase...
Trial aims to avoid costly losses of nitrogen fertiliser 23 June, 2020
Nothing frustrates beef and sheep producers like a...
How well does your pasture meet livestock feed requirements? 23 June, 2020
Supplementary feeding of livestock is a costly but...
Additional funding underpins NRM WA collaborative effort 3 June, 2020
Chair of NRM WA, Dr Rob Keogh has thanked the WA S...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report