Curtin University PhD student Joshua Kestel was out in the field recently collecting data for the SWCC eDNA Avocado Pollinator project. He used cameras to record which insects visit avocado flowers, as well as pan traps to identify insects found in the orchard. Joshua also collected flowers for eDNA...
Archive for category: Smart Farms Small Grants
If only growing beef pasture was as simple as sowing ryegrass and clover, adding fertiliser and waiting for rain. Success is not so simple when you consider that the soil has the power to repel water, restrict root growth, refuse to hold nutrients and render nitrogen-fixing legumes impotent. Soil...
Responsible cat ownership in Busselton 12 January, 2021
(via GeoCatch) Kitty Cat School came to Busselton ...
Rotational Grazing Training Opportunity Opens 17 December, 2020
Expressions of interest are now open to take part ...
Options to improve farm water storage and capture 17 December, 2020
It is no secret that the Western Australian grain ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report