- This event has passed.
Need a hand to manage pests?
26 July, 2017 @ 9:30 am - 2:00 pm
The Warren Catchment Council in partnership with the Shire of Manjimup, Department of Primary Industries and Regional Development, Department of Biodiversity, Conservation and Attractions, Murdoch University and members of the local community will host a FREE community forum to discuss the control of pests.
Topics up for discussion include:
- How to spot the early signs of poisoning in livestock
- Latest research findings on the control of rabbits, pigs and foxes
- How the Cat Act is helping to protect native fauna
- Biological and chemical control of blackberry and bridal creeper
- Community action in feral animal control
RSVP before 12pm on Monday, 22 July 2017 to email@example.com.