- This event has passed.
Rangelands NRM: Demystifying Carbon Webinar
October 28 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
From Rangelands NRM:
Get facts and insight from experts into four carbon methodologies providing background and understanding for carbon farming opportunities
Focusing on Herd Methodology, Human Induced Regeneration, Savanna Burning, Soil Carbon, this webinar will be a fast paced 60 minutes outlining various methodologies from a practical perspective.
Key speakers will include:
- Stephen Kellie, Clean Energy Regulator
- Ben Lodge, Land Regeneration Group – Soil Carbon Methodology
- Tristy Fairfield, Department of Primary Industry & Regional Development – Human Induced Regeneration
- Jasmine Boxsell, Consolidated Pastoral Company – Beef Herd Methodology
- Dr Andrew Edwards, Charles Darwin University – Savanna Burning
- Rowan Foley, Aboriginal Carbon Foundation – Investment in premium carbon credits with co-benefits
- Questions to panel members