- This event has passed.
Sustainable Business Sundowner
January 14 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Hosted by the Shire of August-Margaret River:
For businesses keen to cut down on plastic, reduce waste, and learn about sustainable packaging options.
The evening will be packed full of information and guidance on how to reduce the environmental impact of your packaging and waste.
• Speak with wholesale suppliers and view their product range
• Hear about the pitfalls of sustainable packaging and what to avoid
• Hear from a local business about their experience with waste reduction
• Discover more about commercial worm farms and composting options
• Learn from the Shire’s Waste Education Officer how to reduce waste costs through choosing the right waste disposal mix for your business
Light refreshments provided (in waste-free packaging).
WHEN: Tuesday 14th January 2020, 6pm – 7:30pm
WHERE: Shire of Augusta Margaret River, 41 Wallcliffe Rd Margaret River
RSVP: Please register for this free event via Eventbrite