- This event has passed.
WA Beef Markets and Value Chains Forum – Perth
13 September, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Western Beef Association Inc.’s event, covering current information on WA Beef Markets and Value Chains and future opportunities. It will also feature a network session to foster and expand communication between suppliers and buyers.
For more about the Keynote, Jason Strong, click here
For more about Dr Peter Trefort, click here
Dedicated value chains enable the relationship between companies to shift from transactional connections to transformational partnerships. Such partnerships focus on creating mutual benefit, with each party wanting to work together because each sees shared value in doing so.
The cost to attend is $100 per person.
To register, click here
- Value Chain Insights – Jason Strong, CEO-Smithfield Cattle Company
- Numbers and Markets-Update and Outlook – Alex McIntosh, MLA Market Analyst
- WA Value Chains Opportunities – Dr Peter Trefort
- Collaborative Beef Supply Chains – Steve Meerwald/Garry Robinson—Harmony Agriculture and Feed Company
- Objective Carcase Measurements – TBA, Murdoch University
- Procurement Speed-Dating! – Informal network session with Processors
and other companies involved in cattle procurement