The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet (73)
- Blackberry Blues (97)
- Blackberry Buffer Zone (163)
- Bringing remnant bush back to life (29)
- Building bush on Cloverbrook (30)
- Enhancement and protection of Marrinup Brook (112)
- Entwined with wine, vines and viticulture (120)
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet (54)
- From little gumnuts... (235)
- Green Army 2016 - 2017 Fact Sheet (26)
- In with a fighting chance (146)
- Increasing habitat connections (100)
- Insuring their survival (36)
- Keyline farming: Practical implications for using deep ripping and plant life to control hillslope erosion (73)
- Lake Muir (137)
- Lending a hand (1)
- Living with Ringtail Possums (6)
- Margaret River fires (1)
- Marri-Kingia Threatened Ecological Community (135)
- Possum Factsheet (5)