The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- A river flows through it (193)
- Achieving better balance through biodynamics (134)
- Agroforestry with native trees: Establishing local species for timber using swales and mulch in two constrasting seasons (54)
- Biochar & Avocado Trial Update (12)
- Blackberry Blues (89)
- Blackberry Buffer Zone (156)
- Bringing life back to the lakes (119)
- Bringing remnant bush back to life (27)
- Building bush on Cloverbrook (28)
- Building Soil Health: The effect of year round plant growth (37)
- Coastal eco warriors (117)
- Coastal wetland at risk (110)
- Community driven coastcare (115)
- Cultural Connections (293)
- Cultural education with a difference (27)
- Dune Dudes - A school program (131)
- Enhancement and protection of Marrinup Brook (108)
- Entwined with wine, vines and viticulture (116)
- Exploring options with compost at Braeside (116)
- Fertiliser decision tools: Empowering farmers to make the change (185)