The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- 2017 South West Celebration - Evaluation Report (PUBLIC) (29)
- A river flows through it (30)
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West (18)
- Bay OK Gardens Guide (25)
- Capes Coastal Gardens Guide (21)
- Coastal eco warriors (113)
- Community driven coastcare (112)
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018 (21)
- Dune Dudes - A school program (127)
- Fertiliser application on pasture or turf near sensitive water resources (16)
- From little gumnuts... (221)
- Geographe Bay Coastal Gardens Guide (19)
- Green Army 2016 - 2017 Fact Sheet (23)
- Home River Ocean 2013 - 2017 Fact Sheet (14)
- The simple Fertiliser Guide (21)
- Volunteering - A pathway to a healthier community (144)