The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- A lesson in perennial pastures: Case study from Winterbrook Farm (174)
- A perennial problem solved with cereals (35)
- Achieving better balance through biodynamics (128)
- Bio-fumigation with Caliente (31)
- Busselton potato growers aiming for healthier soils (41)
- Can appropriate choice of perennial pastures improve production on saline soils? (29)
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet (16)
- Claying to tackle non-wetting issues (35)
- Designing a farm trial: Building confidence in your results (40)
- Extensive research leads to the adoption of Enrich forage shrubs (39)
- Fertiliser decision tools: Empowering farmers to make the change (184)
- Fitting compost into dairy systems (20)
- Growing Organic Matter (38)
- Improving tree survival on drought-prone soils (34)
- Keyline Farming: Demonstration update (45)
- Limelight: Discovering the benefits of liming acid soils (27)
- Looking for better compost-based pasture production (25)
- Maximising benefits from crop residue: Practicle stubble retention practices in mixed farming sytems of WA (30)
- Oil Mallee Growers' stories (1)
- Patience and care with Lucerne leads to lasting benefits (30)