The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- A lesson in perennial pastures: Case study from Winterbrook Farm (199)
- A perennial problem solved with cereals (43)
- Achieving better balance through biodynamics (140)
- Agroforestry with native trees: Establishing local species for timber using swales and mulch in two constrasting seasons (73)
- Balancing investment in phosphorus fertilisers and lime to lower P losses and increase profit (50)
- Better soils and potatoes: Whole-system approach to potato quality (54)
- Bio-fumigation with Caliente (39)
- Bringing remnant bush back to life (32)
- Building bush on Cloverbrook (33)
- Building Soil Health: The effect of year round plant growth (39)
- Busselton potato growers aiming for healthier soils (47)
- Can appropriate choice of perennial pastures improve production on saline soils? (37)
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet (73)
- Claying to tackle non-wetting issues (39)
- Correct pasture selection improves productivity of saline soil (42)
- Designing a farm trial: Building confidence in your results (46)
- Entwined with wine, vines and viticulture (120)
- Even fertiliser spreading contributes to farm profit in grazing enterprises (29)
- Exploring options with compost at Braeside (123)
- Extensive research leads to the adoption of Enrich forage shrubs (52)