The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- Bay OK Gardens Guide (32)
- Bringing life back to the lakes (123)
- Coastal wetland at risk (117)
- Fertiliser application on pasture or turf near sensitive water resources (23)
- From sea to scarp (117)
- Home River Ocean 2013 - 2017 Fact Sheet (26)
- Lake Muir (139)
- Leaps and bounds (137)
- O2P Ocean to Preston Factsheet (194)
- Out on the water in Margaret River (135)
- Protecting our waterways with water sensitive urban design (24)
- Roadways of water (127)
- The simple Fertiliser Guide (33)
- Vasse-Wonnerup Investigation Node 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet (17)
- Vasse-Wonnerup Restoration 2013 - 2018 Fact Sheet (28)
- Waterway and Wetland Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet (20)