The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- A river flows through it (184)
- Achieving better balance through biodynamics (121)
- Blackberry Blues (85)
- Blackberry Buffer Zone (147)
- Coastal eco warriors (108)
- Coastal wetland at risk (104)
- Community driven coastcare (107)
- Cultural education with a difference (19)
- Entwined with wine, vines and viticulture (111)
- Fertiliser decision tools: Empowering farmers to make the change (172)
- From little gumnuts... (214)
- Healing the land, healing people (114)
- In with a fighting chance (133)
- Lake Muir (117)
- Marri-Kingia Threatened Ecological Community (124)
- Oil Mallee Growers' stories (1)
- Out on the water in Margaret River (121)
- Perennials breathe life into Darkan river flats (137)
- Preston River to Ocean Regional Park Establishment Plan Proposal (38)
- Rescuing woylies from the brink of extinction (101)