The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- Preston River to Ocean Regional Park Establishment Plan Proposal (47)
- Wire, water and seeds (22)
- Volunteering - A pathway to a healthier community (149)
- Thinking long term (162)
- Roadways of water (119)
- Rescuing woylies from the brink of extinction (105)
- Perennials breathe life into Darkan river flats (146)
- Out on the water in Margaret River (127)
- Oil Mallee Growers' stories (1)
- Marri-Kingia Threatened Ecological Community (133)
- Lake Muir (129)
- In with a fighting chance (141)
- Healing the land, healing people (125)
- From little gumnuts... (227)
- Fertiliser decision tools: Empowering farmers to make the change (185)
- Entwined with wine, vines and viticulture (116)
- Cultural education with a difference (27)
- Community driven coastcare (115)
- Coastal wetland at risk (110)
- Coastal eco warriors (118)