The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- Bringing life back to the lakes (122)
- Bringing remnant bush back to life (29)
- Building bush on Cloverbrook (30)
- Dune Dudes - A school program (138)
- Enhancement and protection of Marrinup Brook (112)
- Exploring options with compost at Braeside (120)
- From sea to scarp (114)
- Increasing habitat connections (100)
- Insuring their survival (36)
- Integrated cultural understanding (130)
- Leaps and bounds (136)
- Lending a hand (1)
- Making the most of compost (1)
- Margaret River fires (1)
- Rabbit patrol (135)
- Reversing the trend (25)
- The last of its kind (276)
- Whole farm soil mapping (150)