The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report (40)
- A perennial problem solved with cereals (28)
- Balancing investment in phosphorus fertilisers and lime to lower P losses and increase profit (31)
- Even fertiliser spreading contributes to farm profit in grazing enterprises (14)
- Extensive research leads to the adoption of Enrich forage shrubs (32)
- Geographe Bay Coastal Gardens Guide (14)
- South West Sustainable Farming: 2015 year in review (20)