The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report (77)
- Bio-fumigation with Caliente (40)
- Busselton potato growers aiming for healthier soils (48)
- Claying to tackle non-wetting issues (39)
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018 (112)
- Correct pasture selection improves productivity of saline soil (42)
- Designing a farm trial: Building confidence in your results (46)
- Fitting compost into dairy systems (23)
- Improving tree survival on drought-prone soils (40)
- Keyline Farming: Demonstration update (58)
- Limelight: Discovering the benefits of liming acid soils (30)
- Looking for better compost-based pasture production (32)
- Patience and care with Lucerne leads to lasting benefits (42)
- Planning grazing and perennial pasture (29)
- Slowing the encroachment of salt (30)
- Soil testing tips (38)
- South West NRM Region map (27)
- SWCC: A year in review 2015-16 (23)
- Twenty years of profitable biodynamic farming (54)