The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- Lebeckia: Developing a perennial legume for deep sandy soils (18)
- 2017 South West Celebration - Evaluation Report (PUBLIC) (39)
- O2P Ocean to Preston Factsheet (181)
- Summer Cropping Assessment Closure Report (29)
- Can appropriate choice of perennial pastures improve production on saline soils? (29)
- A lesson in perennial pastures: Case study from Winterbrook Farm (175)
- Coastal Community Engagement 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet (12)
- Vasse-Wonnerup Investigation Node 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet (11)
- Waterway and Wetland Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet (12)
- Vasse-Wonnerup Restoration 2013 - 2018 Fact Sheet (24)
- Preston River to Ocean 2013 - 2017 Fact Sheet (28)
- Home River Ocean 2013 - 2017 Fact Sheet (17)
- Green Army 2016 - 2017 Fact Sheet (23)
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet (25)
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet (31)
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet (22)
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet (21)
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet (21)