The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- Healing the land, healing people (125)
- In with a fighting chance (141)
- Increasing habitat connections (98)
- Insuring their survival (32)
- Integrated cultural understanding (125)
- Lake Muir (129)
- Leaps and bounds (129)
- Lebeckia: Developing a perennial legume for deep sandy soils (18)
- Lending a hand (1)
- Making the most of compost (1)
- Margaret River fires (1)
- Marri-Kingia Threatened Ecological Community (131)
- Oil Mallee Growers' stories (1)
- Out on the water in Margaret River (127)
- Perennials breathe life into Darkan river flats (144)
- Rabbit patrol (132)
- Rescuing woylies from the brink of extinction (105)
- Reversing the trend (21)
- Roadways of water (119)
- The last of its kind (269)