The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- Lebeckia: Developing a perennial legume for deep sandy soils (35)
- Better soils and potatoes: Whole-system approach to potato quality (60)
- Whole farm soil mapping (158)
- Insuring their survival (40)
- Reversing the trend (31)
- The last of its kind (290)
- Rabbit patrol (147)
- Bringing life back to the lakes (127)
- Margaret River fires (1)
- Making the most of compost (1)
- Lending a hand (1)
- Leaps and bounds (145)
- Integrated cultural understanding (136)
- Increasing habitat connections (116)
- From sea to scarp (125)
- Exploring options with compost at Braeside (131)
- Enhancement and protection of Marrinup Brook (121)
- Dune Dudes - A school program (145)
- Building bush on Cloverbrook (36)
- Bringing remnant bush back to life (36)