The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- The last of its kind (269)
- From little gumnuts... (226)
- A river flows through it (193)
- Fertiliser decision tools: Empowering farmers to make the change (185)
- Thinking long term (162)
- Blackberry Buffer Zone (156)
- Volunteering - A pathway to a healthier community (148)
- Whole farm soil mapping (147)
- Perennials breathe life into Darkan river flats (144)
- In with a fighting chance (141)
- Rabbit patrol (132)
- Marri-Kingia Threatened Ecological Community (131)
- Dune Dudes - A school program (131)
- Achieving better balance through biodynamics (130)
- Leaps and bounds (129)
- Lake Muir (129)
- Out on the water in Margaret River (127)
- Integrated cultural understanding (125)
- Healing the land, healing people (125)
- Roadways of water (119)