The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- Introducing diverse perennial pastures to improve soil health and pasture and potato yield and quality (87)
- Keyline farming: Practical implications for using deep ripping and plant life to control hillslope erosion (80)
- Manjimup Pasture Group - Technical Report (2014-2017) (42)
- Messina pasture - salt and waterlogging tolerant annual legume (64)
- Pasture cropping in kikuyu - increasing options for perennial pastures (44)
- Pasture cropping into kikuyu (33)