The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report (91)
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report (74)
- A lesson in perennial pastures: Case study from Winterbrook Farm (199)
- A perennial problem solved with cereals (43)
- A river flows through it (72)
- A river flows through it (199)
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West (121)
- Achieving better balance through biodynamics (140)
- Balancing investment in phosphorus fertilisers and lime to lower P losses and increase profit (50)
- Bio-fumigation with Caliente (39)
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet (73)
- Blackberry Buffer Zone (163)
- Bringing life back to the lakes (123)
- Bringing remnant bush back to life (32)
- Building bush on Cloverbrook (33)
- Busselton potato growers aiming for healthier soils (47)
- Can appropriate choice of perennial pastures improve production on saline soils? (37)
- Capes Coastal Gardens Guide (30)
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet (73)
- Claying to tackle non-wetting issues (39)