The Resource Library includes collections of electronic reports, case studies, brochures, grey literature and multimedia publications related to the South West NRM Region, as well as past and current projects delivered by SWCC and our partners.
Use the search tool to find a publication or grey literature in the library catalogue. If no download or link is available, hard copies may be made available by making a formal request.
Restricted Access Resources
Some e-resources and publications are restricted to internal staff due to licensing and confidentiality reasons, and will require registration for access.
Adding a Resource
If you would like to add a publication to the library, please contact us.
- A lesson in perennial pastures: Case study from Winterbrook Farm (199)
- A perennial problem solved with cereals (43)
- Balancing investment in phosphorus fertilisers and lime to lower P losses and increase profit (50)
- Busselton potato growers aiming for healthier soils (47)
- Can appropriate choice of perennial pastures improve production on saline soils? (37)
- Claying to tackle non-wetting issues (39)
- Correct pasture selection improves productivity of saline soil (42)
- Extensive research leads to the adoption of Enrich forage shrubs (52)
- Fitting compost into dairy systems (22)
- Growing Organic Matter (48)
- Improving tree survival on drought-prone soils (40)
- Keyline Farming: Demonstration update (58)
- Looking for better compost-based pasture production (32)
- Slowing the encroachment of salt (30)
- Summer Cropping Assessment Closure Report (35)
- Trial Report: Better rotations for sustainable potato production in the Busselton-Marybrook zone (41)
- Twenty years of profitable biodynamic farming (54)