The National Environmental Science Program (NESP) is an initiative of the Australian Government to deliver collaborative, practical and applied environment and climate research to inform decision making and on-ground action.
The six-year program supports six themed research hubs, along with projects to address emerging environmental research needs.
- Clean Air and Urban Landscapes Hub
- Marine Biodiversity Hub
- Threatened Species Recovery Hub
- Earth Systems and Climate Change Hub
- Northern Australia Environmental Resources Hub
- Tropical Water Quality Hub
Click here, to find out more.