The fourth Talkin’ Soil Health Conference was held at York in March, bringing together soil health advocates, practitioners and...
A survey of soil constraints across the South West beef farms has found that half appear to be low...
Livestock producers looking for independent advice on phosphorus application rates might want to look at a key document used...
Evidence that soil compaction may be limiting high rainfall pasture production is being supported by observations from local livestock...
While phosphorus has long been the lynchpin for pasture and livestock production in Western Australia, its status as most...
Recent surveys of soil constraints on high rainfall beef farms suggest that soil compaction may be limiting pasture growth...
Trial aims to avoid costly losses of nitrogen fertiliser 23 June, 2020
Nothing frustrates beef and sheep producers like a...
How well does your pasture meet livestock feed requirements? 23 June, 2020
Supplementary feeding of livestock is a costly but...
Additional funding underpins NRM WA collaborative effort 3 June, 2020
Chair of NRM WA, Dr Rob Keogh has thanked the WA S...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report