Farmers are undoubtedly doing more, working together, and often contributing their own money and time, to address local issues such as weeds and feral pests, soil condition and water management. In recent times, there have been over 16 000* first time participants in NRM, many of whom are farmers...
In recognition of her dedication and commitment to protecting our South West coastline, Yallingup local, Jen Mitchell, has been awarded the 2016 John Oldham Conservation Employee Award. The Conservation Council of Western Australia awarded Jen for her efforts in supporting its citizen science micro-plastics initiative. As the South West...
Monica Durcan is a name synonymous with Landcare. Having worked in the industry for over 30 years, she reflects on the catalyst that sparked her long and illustrious career. After moving to Bickley from Scotland in 1987 with her husband Eamon and sons Dwayne and Luke, she joined the...
South West Catchments Council applauds launch of ten-year trial to explore regenerative farming 3 August, 2020
The Department of Primary Industries and Regional ...
Out-foxing the feral fox 30 July, 2020
The dismay felt by seeing foxes around livestock a...
Effective Feral Cat Control Moves Closer with Felixer Shown to be Safe for Numbats 29 July, 2020
A successful trial demonstrating that Felixer!...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report