In recognition of her dedication and commitment to protecting our South West coastline, Yallingup local, Jen Mitchell, has been awarded the 2016 John Oldham Conservation Employee Award. The Conservation Council of Western Australia awarded Jen for her efforts in supporting its citizen science micro-plastics initiative. As the South West...
Monica Durcan is a name synonymous with Landcare. Having worked in the industry for over 30 years, she reflects on the catalyst that sparked her long and illustrious career. After moving to Bickley from Scotland in 1987 with her husband Eamon and sons Dwayne and Luke, she joined the...
Payments to South West Farmers to Improve Native Remnant Vegetation 1 September, 2021
On 31st August, the Australian Government announce...
International drivers of carbon neutrality and how producers can respond 27 August, 2021
Since the Paris Agreement in 2015 to limit global ...
A climate of opportunity in Ag 27 August, 2021
When the rules change in Australian Football, the ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report