Pollinator Project South West NRM Region Summary Report - Year 1, 2019Dr. Mike ChristensenWendy Wilkins and Peter Clifton (RALF Support)Wagin Woodanilling Landcare Zone Bridgetown Environmental SocietyDownload the 2018/19 Project Report here:
Aims to increase community awareness and understanding of natural resources in the South West. Sarah Molloy2015 to 2018Regional NRM and Landcare groups 30 events Over 700 attendees 173 formal communciations
Aims to develop and promote sustainable practices that maintain or improve natural resource condition, environmental quality and farm productivity. Danielle Short, Wendy Wilkins & Peter Clifton2015 to 2018Landcare groups, grower groups, farmers, farm advisors, research organisations and industry bodies. 54 farm entities trialling practices 32 events 782 people engaged
An Australian Government initiative working closely with local Landcare groups and land managers to build capacity and skills in sustainable agriculture. Peter Clifton2015 to 2018Regional NRM and Landcare groups, community groups, grower groups, industry bodies and farmers 37 events 2122 people engaged 58 groups supported 32 farmers supported
Provides funding to the NRM community to address local NRM priorities through on-ground projects and related activities over a three-year period. Wendy Wilkins, Rebecca Walker and Ryan Munro2015 to 2018Regional NRM and Landcare groups 13 NRM groups supported 45 events
A state-wide project designed to increase knowledge and understanding of carbon farming risks and opportunities. Wendy Wilkins2012 to 2016Department of Agriculture and Food, Regional NRM organisations, Royalties for Regions 1106 DAFWA fact sheets disseminated Two workshops Four field days Three demonstration sites established
Enhanced Remnant Vegetation Pilot 29 September, 2021
On 29th September 2021, the Australian Government ...
Payments to South West Farmers to Improve Native Remnant Vegetation 1 September, 2021
On 31st August, the Australian Government announce...
Soils Health Podcast Series 5 October, 2021
The Soils Health podcasts are produced by the Univ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report