Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 – 2018
Landscape-scale approach to protect biodiversity and restore ecosystem function and resilience, targeting threatened species and Threatened Ecological Communities (TECs).
Derani Sullivan and Jodie Deeley
2015 to 2018
Department of Parks and Wildlife, City of Busselton, Land for Wildlife landholders and other private landholders
- 3 events held, 176 participants
- 22km of fencing installed, protecting 220 ha
- 19ha of rabbit control completed
- 22.8ha of revegetation completed with 28,371 seedlings planted and 2.2 kg seed spread
- 1 x conservation action for threatened species completed (15 individual Western Ringtail Possums captured and released at Perup Sanctuary).