Could this be you? Find out if you are eligible…
- You must have at least 51 per cent Aboriginal ownership and be established for commercial enterprise
- All businesses with the exception of start-up need to have been trading for longer than 24 months at the time of applying
- The business is located in the South West of Western Australia and is more than 60 per cent South West owned and the owner makes the key management decisions (franchise businesses are exempt)
- Neither you or your business was involved in the South West Small Business Awards judging process in 2016 or 2017
- You can be listed as a company, sole trader, partnership, a franchisee, more than 50 per cent owned by another company or part of a larger group with significant buying power.
- The business entering must not be a sponsor of the Awards during the same year you wish to enter. You will be eligible to enter the following year provided you are not a sponsor again.
- The entrant can not be a not for profit organisaiton.
The South West Small Business Awards Gala Presentation Night will be held on Saturday, 16 June 2018. Tickets can be purchased from www.businesssouthwest.com.au.
Contact Alisha Fenn, Small Business Awards Coordinator, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0417 915 312 if you have any questions.