Notice of New Date for AGM WHEN: Thursday, 18 October 2018, 6pm WHERE: Palace Hotel, Function Room, Wagin You don’t need to be a farmer to get involved in local landcare activities. All community members are welcome…. Come along to find out more! RSVP to Gen Harvey on 9861...
Tag Archive for: Annual General Meeting
Western Dairy Spring Forum (Incorporating the Western Dairy AGM at 1.30pm) WHEN: Friday 23 November 2018 – 9.30am morning tea, for a 10am start. WHERE: Lighthouse Beach Resort, Carey St, Bunbury RSVP ESSENTIAL BY 16 NOV: Email [email protected] or text Esther on 0418 931 938. PROGRAM: The 7...
Cultural Custodians Bestow Traditional Fire Management Knowledge 12 May, 2021
South West Catchments Council is collaborating wit...
Winter nitrogen on pastures: Trial shows how to reduce feed costs and risk of leaching 3 May, 2021
A pasture response trial near Busselton has shown ...
$20 Million Drought Resilience Boost for South West 29 April, 2021
Southwest WA will be better prepared for the impac...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report