Join the BIOBLITZ challenge to count as many different species as possible in one full day of surveys and nature walks. Experts in all areas will be taking groups on survey missions throughout the day. Lunch and snacks provided, free camping nearby. Registration starts at 8am, runs until dusk. Contact...
Tag Archive for: Blackwood Basin Group
The Blackwood Basin Group would like to invite you to a Christmas Celebration! WHEN: Saturday 8 December, 10am—2pm WHERE: 3360 Boyup Brook-Cranbrook Rd, Tonebridge FREE FAMILY FRIENDLY EVENT – A celebration of all the work that has been achieved by local volunteers in 2018 and a big thank you...
Environmental DNA (eDNA) a Powerful Tool for Food Security 27 September, 2022
Food production systems are facing unprecedented p...
Benchmarking Soil Carbon for Carbon Neutrality 31 August, 2022
Last year, our Regional Agriculture Landcare Facil...
Cat Enclosure Market Day – Learn How to Keep Cats Happy & Safe at Home 16 August, 2022
Do you worry about your pet cat being hurt or gett...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report