SWCC is looking for qualified individuals with integrity, a collaborative leadership style, and strong communication and negotiation skills, who are committed to seeking election to the Board of Management at its Annual General Meeting on 16 November 2018. Applications close 4pm, Monday 15...
Tag Archive for: Board of Management
New Legislation to Boost Investment in Biodiverse Farming 23 November, 2021
The Australian Government will shortly begin consu...
Exciting New Chapter for South West Catchments Council 15 November, 2021
South West Catchments Council (SWCC) is entering a...
Enhanced Remnant Vegetation Pilot 29 September, 2021
On 29th September 2021, the Australian Government ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report