Urban nutrient behaviour change program designed to reduce nutrient export from urban lawns to gardens to coastal waterways in the South West. Sarah Molloy2013 to 2017Department of Fisheries, Department of Parks and Wildlife, Department of Water, GeoCatch, Peel-Harvey Catchment Council, Perth Region NRM and Water Corporation 270,000 people reached...
Tag Archive for: Coastline
An Australian Government initiative that provides training and work experience in environment and heritage conservation for young Australians. Steve Ewings2016 to 2017Landcare groups, local governments, community nurseries and Friends groups Three teams established 30 young people employed
Protecting and enhancing the environmental, cultural and social values of the Preston River to Ocean (proposed) Regional Park. Pip Marshall2013 to 2017City of Bunbury, Department of Parks and Wildlife 234 ha of weed control 6.1 km of fencing 2.9 ha revegetation 55 events, 1,748 people engaged 47.5 ha of dieback...
Protecting and improving the environmental values and biodiversity of South West coastal habitats and nearshore marine environment. Jen Mitchell2015 to 2018Department of Parks and Wildlife: Collie; Blackwood; Donnelly and Frankland Districts, Shires of Augusta-Margaret River; Capel; Harvey; Manjimup, Cities of Bunbury; Busselton, Water Corporation, Cape to Cape Catchments Group,...
LCC Clean Up Day Event Advertisement
Green Jobs a Winner for Local Wildlife! 13 April, 2021
A new project aiming to employ and train local peo...
Double benefits for South West farmers planting native trees 12 April, 2021
The Australian Government’s much-anticipated Car...
Managing non-wetting soils in South West WA 19 March, 2021
With an estimated ten million hectares of s...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report