Southwest WA will be better prepared for the impacts of climate change thanks to a $20 million Drought Resilience Adoption and Innovation Hub. The region has been announced as one of eight interconnected hubs established nationwide through the Australian Government’s $5 billion Future Drought Fund. The hub will...
Tag Archive for: Drought
Cultural Custodians Bestow Traditional Fire Management Knowledge 12 May, 2021
South West Catchments Council is collaborating wit...
Winter nitrogen on pastures: Trial shows how to reduce feed costs and risk of leaching 3 May, 2021
A pasture response trial near Busselton has shown ...
$20 Million Drought Resilience Boost for South West 29 April, 2021
Southwest WA will be better prepared for the impac...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report