WHEN: Wednesday 10 October 2018 WHERE: Orana Cinemas Busselton TICKETS: https://www.facebook.com/filmharvestgeographe/ ABOUT: Captured over five years as part of the Localising Food Project, Edible Paradise travels to the four corners of Aotearoa – New Zealand, to meet local food campaigners instrumental in creating community orchard and food forest projects in their patch. At...
Tag Archive for: Edible Paradise
Enhanced Remnant Vegetation Pilot 29 September, 2021
On 29th September 2021, the Australian Government ...
Payments to South West Farmers to Improve Native Remnant Vegetation 1 September, 2021
On 31st August, the Australian Government announce...
Soils Health Podcast Series 5 October, 2021
The Soils Health podcasts are produced by the Univ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report