Are you interested in getting best results with minimal fertiliser? Do you work in the lawn care industry? GeoCatch is bringing turf expert John Forrest and his FertiliseWise Training back to Busselton on 22 May. Venue – Community Resource Centre. John has previously delivered Fertilise Wise training in this...
Tag Archive for: Fertiliser
Despite recent rainfall, it’s still tough going for farmers. With hay sheds emptying and stock hungry for fresh pasture, growth rates need to be near maximum potential as temperatures increase closer to spring. One factor in achieving this is good nutrient management. Nutrient or fertilizer management in pastures is...
Phosphorus fertiliser has been a godsend for livestock and dairy farmers trying to build the fertility of our low-nutrient soils. Without it, Western Australian agriculture would be far less productive and profitable and count for little in terms of food security and the economy. So, when a soil test...
New Legislation to Boost Investment in Biodiverse Farming 23 November, 2021
The Australian Government will shortly begin consu...
Exciting New Chapter for South West Catchments Council 15 November, 2021
South West Catchments Council (SWCC) is entering a...
Enhanced Remnant Vegetation Pilot 29 September, 2021
On 29th September 2021, the Australian Government ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report