Farmers can learn more about the benefits, costs and risks associated with forage shrubs and what varieties best suit soils and climate at a SWCC workshop in Woodanilling on 16 April. Keynote speaker and animal research scientist Dr Dean Revell will share insights into his Eureka Prize-winning ‘Enrich’ project...
Tag Archive for: Forage shrubs
Find out how forage shrubs and pollination in canola can increase production… WHERE: Woodanilling Pavilion COST: Free WORKSHOP PRESENTERS: Dr Dean Revell outlines the benefits, costs and risks associated with forage shrubs and varieties to suit your soils and climate. John Karasinski speaks on the economic importance of honey...
Responsible cat ownership in Busselton 12 January, 2021
(via GeoCatch) Kitty Cat School came to Busselton ...
Rotational Grazing Training Opportunity Opens 17 December, 2020
Expressions of interest are now open to take part ...
Options to improve farm water storage and capture 17 December, 2020
It is no secret that the Western Australian grain ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report