Cropping and horticulture industries are familiar with precision agriculture (PA), but is there a case for it in the livestock sector? South Australian livestock producer Jack England certainly thinks so. Jack was awarded a Nuffield Scholarship in 2016 to investigate how variable rate fertiliser use can be applied to...
Tag Archive for: Jack England
Double benefits for South West farmers planting native trees 12 April, 2021
The Australian Government’s much-anticipated Car...
Managing non-wetting soils in South West WA 19 March, 2021
With an estimated ten million hectares of s...
Carbon+Biodiversity Pilot 4 March, 2021
On 5th March, the Australian Government announced ...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report