Join us as we undertake surveys for western ringtail possums in local reserves! This is your chance to be guided by a professional zoologist in survey techniques and how to observe these critically endangered creatures, endemic to south west WA. WHERE: South Bunbury, location to be confirmed on registration...
Tag Archive for: Leschenault Catchment Council
This year is the 16th annual Chefs Long Table Charity Lunch, the South Wests premier charity food and wine event. Run by community volunteers, this event has raised and distributed just on $1 Million to the South West community. The Leschenault Catchment Council is the beneficiary of the 2019...
WHERE: 9am at Leschenault Estuary Foreshore To register for this Clean Up Australia initiative, please email [email protected], with your name and the name of anyone you will be bringing along. Participants will be meeting at the reserve opposite Christina Street in Australind and walking both North and South from...
Come along to the Leschenault Catchment Council’s Living with Possums info night to hear about several Western Ringtail Possum conservation projects happening in the region, and learn what you can do to help the plight of these beautiful critically endangered creatures. There will be an exclusive book launch too!...
Discover all you wanted to know about this magnificent waterway how it was formed what it meant to First Nation people looking up close at marine macro-invertebrates from the estuary how healthy is the estuary, and how can we protect this ecosystem? how does Regenerative Agriculture fit in the...
LCC Clean Up Day Event Advertisement
Help Us Preserve the Reserve Flyer
Managing non-wetting soils in South West WA 19 March, 2021
With an estimated ten million hectares of s...
Carbon+Biodiversity Pilot 4 March, 2021
On 5th March, the Australian Government announced ...
Testing the reliability of phosphorus recommendations: Preliminary results from the uPtake project 25 February, 2021
Preliminary results from two years of pasture tria...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report