Were Indigenous Australians the world’s first farmers and bakers? This is the question Jon Doust will explore as he engages Bruce Pascoe on key themes within Bruce’s acclaimed book, “Dark Emu Black Seeds: Agriculture or Accident?” Cost: $33 per person Seats can be booked online
Tag Archive for: Manjimup
Managing non-wetting soils in South West WA 19 March, 2021
With an estimated ten million hectares of s...
Carbon+Biodiversity Pilot 4 March, 2021
On 5th March, the Australian Government announced ...
Testing the reliability of phosphorus recommendations: Preliminary results from the uPtake project 25 February, 2021
Preliminary results from two years of pasture tria...
- Aboriginal Consultation and Engagement: Guidelines for Environmental Management Practitioners in the South West
- Community Engagement and Communications Strategy: January 2016 to January 2018
- Biodiversity Refugia and Linkages 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- A river flows through it
- Carbon Farming Awareness 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Feral Pig Control 2012 - 2016 Fact Sheet
- Regional Landcare Facilitator 2015 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- Ruabon-Tutunup Corridor 2011 - 2018 Fact Sheet
- 2016 South West Celebration Evaluation Report
- 2015 South West Celebration Evaluation Report